Are you working with semiconductor test solutions? Do you need to interpret the acquired results? Are you looking for statistical and graphical analysis of the measurements? Do you have tools available that should help you there, but are too complex and cumbersome to use? Do these tools provide you lots of information, but not what you exactly needed?
TPSanalyze visualizes, analyzes and compares test data results. It provides feedback on stability, repeatability and quality of your test solution - instantly, concise and easy to use.
With the focus on test program engineering / debug it offers a highly interactive use model combined with an efficient statistical engine, delivering results fast and in a clear and informative way.
- Multiple modular file import filters (currently FLEX text datalog, STDF are implemented, others to follow).
- Extremely fast file parsing, filtering & processing.
- Data size only limited by computer performance & memory.
- Instant calculation of relevant statistical parameters: Min, Max, Mean, StDev, CpK, DPMO.
- Multi-criteria sorting and categorizaton.
- Clear and informative plots: trend, normal probability, x-y scatter.
- Optional limits and statistical parameters (mean, standard deviation).
- Auto scale, gridlines and units.
- Zoom, pan, bitmap export.
- Crisp and concise reports, flexible data export features.